In 1988 Jack and Claire Miller opened the first Miller’s Ale House Restaurant in Jupiter, Florida. Today, Miller’s Ale House is loved by Americans and has grown to 57 casual-dining restaurants across 8 states. Featuring a full-service bar and HD TVs in every restaurant, as well as signature homemade desserts and their World Famous Zingers, Miller’s Ale House is a popular choice for American folks. Share your views at Millersalehouse.com/survey and complete the Ale House Guest Survey.
Miller’s Ale House Guest Feedback Survey – Free validation code!
What did you think of your last visit to Miller’s Ale House? Did you enjoy one of the 75 varieties of beer on offer? Or did you try their signature wings and zingers with ranch sauce? Were the staff and servers helpful and friendly? How would you rate the overall restaurant atmosphere last time you dined at Miller’s Ale House? Enter their customer survey at Millersalehouse.com/survey and you’ll be rewarded with a validation code, redeemable for a special offer!
Entering Miller’s Ale House Restaurant Survey – Millersalehouse.com/survey
Completing the Ale House Survey is easy.
- Visit Millersalehouse.com/survey.
- Using your receipt, enter the access code and click the arrow to begin.
- Rate statements about your overall satisfaction with your last visit to a Miller’s Ale House Restaurant.
- Answer questions about your dining experience, including your meal, the staff, restaurant appearance and more.
- If you would like to make comments about your visit, do so in the space provided.
- Enter your personal and contact details, such as your name and email address.
- Once you have finished the survey you will be presented with a validation code. Write this down on your receipt.
- Bring your receipt and redemption code to Miller’s Ale House for a special offer or discount on your next meal or purchase.