Tell Metro about your most recent grocery shopping experience by entering their survey metrosurvey.ca. Since 1947, Metro has been operating grocery stores throughout Canada, under the names Metro, Metro plus, Marché Richelieu and Food Basics. Metro also offers their customers a great range of in-house brands, which means you can enjoy the food you love, for less.
Metro Customer Satisfaction Survey – $1000 worth of groceries to be won
When did you last visit a Metro grocery store? What did you think of the store appearance and range of products on offer? How would you rate the staff? Now is your chance to tell Metro what you really think, by entering their survey metrosurvey.ca. Plus, you will have the chance to win a $100 gift card.
How to Enter Metro Canada Survey – metro.ca
Completing this survey has never been easier.
- Visit metrosurvey.ca.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Select the store you last visited.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your visit to this particular Metro grocery store.
- Thinking back to your visit, rate several areas of Metro, including the cashier, prices, products, store appearance and more.
- Rate your satisfaction with several departments such as the deli, bakery, grocery, dairy, meat, floral and fruit and vegetables.
- Answer a few personal questions such as your gender, age and employment status.
- Fill in your contact details for a chance to win groceries from Metro valued at $1,000.