Share your thoughts with Heinen’s Grocery Store, and complete their online survey heinensfeedback.com. The first Heinen’s Grocery Store was born way back in 1933, when Joe Heinen added homemade peanut butter, donuts and produce to his existing butcher store. Over 80 years later, Heinen’s is run by the same family, with Joe’s grandsons leading the Ohio based team.
Heinen’s Customer Feedback Survey – 5% off your next visit
How would you rate the customer service and range of food products at Heinen’s Grocery store? Would you visit this grocery store again? Give feedback on your shopping experience, by entering the Heinen’s Customer Survey at heinensfeedback.com and you will be rewarded with a 5% discount next time you shop.
Entering Heinen’s Grocery Store Survey – heinensfeedback.com
It could not be easier to complete this survey.
- Visit heinensfeedback.com.
- Enter your 14-digit survey code, printed on your survey invitation.
- Select the time of your last visit to Heinen’s.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience.
- Indicate which departments you visited.
- Rate your satisfaction with the customer service, selection of merchandise and value for money in these departments.
- Indicate how likely you are to recommend Heinen’s to others.
- Enter specific comments in the space provided.
- Write your validation code on your receipt.
- Bring your receipt and code with you on your next visit to receive a 5% discount.